Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osweiler so bad, the Browns traded for him!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osweiler so bad, the Browns traded for him!

Thoughts on this trade anyone? Texas got lucky Browns willing to use their cap space to bring him on for essentially a better draft pick...
    Bear Down for what!?

Just wish he didn't turn his back on the broncos.

Osweiler is lucky that franchises were desperate for a free agent QB last year. He took advantage and his crappy abilities were finally exposed as a starter for a team that SHOULD have made a deep playoff run.

What a joke of a situation.

Comment

The dude is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/01...ter-reactions/

Bump this hilarious thread. Welcome back to the AFC West...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasCityCats View Post
          http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/01...ter-reactions/

Bump this hilarious thread. Welcome back to the AFC West...HAHAHAHAHAHA.
          BUMP in honor of the Chiefs being the second AFC West team to lose to the Giants. At least the Broncos can focus on a top 10 pick, the Chiefs will get another 10 win season and second round playoff exit

Comment

As long as the word "playoff" is associated with Kansas City, I'll gladly avoid a 6-game losing streak.

Can't wait to see who Elway picks in the Top-10. Roby is arguably the only decent guy that Denver picked in the first two rounds over the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by KansasCityCats View Post
              As long as the word "playoff" is associated with Kansas City, I'll gladly avoid a 6-game losing streak.

Can't wait to see who Elway picks in the Top-10. Roby is arguably the only decent guy that Denver picked in the first two rounds over the past 5 years.
              There's been some misses, but only one decent guy in 5 years? I'll argue that... Gotsis has been a solid contributor, Shane Ray has looked really good at times but he's had trouble staying on the field, and I like the Garrett Boles pick from this year's draft. He also hasn't been fully healthy but definitely has potential to be a long time starting tackle. Paxton Lynch only threw a total of 83 passes last year, and although he didn't look too bad for a rookie the jury is still out on him. He would have been drafted by the end of the first, early second last year, a lot of teams were high on his potential

Enjoy the playoff loss again. They've had a lot of those since your last super bowl appearance, when they didn't even really need roman numerals, they could just count the number on one hand

Comment

Working...
              X