King Rawle In My Lyft Car Labor Day Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Rawle In My Lyft Car Labor Day Weekend

So besides my day job I sometimes drive Lyft for extra money and Labor Day weekend seemed like a good time to drive. Knowing the football game was going on saturday night i went out during the day to see if could get some tailgaters and what not. I got a fare and headed to the area, I get there and there's a group of girls (about 5) they pile in my backseat and as I'm about to pull off they tell me hold on someone else is coming. I look up and see a 6'5 black dude walking up to the car and its none other then a shirtless King Rawle. One of the girls makes a comment about his shirt so he proceeds to ask me "can i ride without my shirt on?" , "of course bro" i told'em. I got them to where they needed to go (which was literally in walking distance). Told Rawle i was a big fan and i know he will kill it this year, i didn't want to ask him anything else like a pic or anything cuz i was working but still a cool experience. Hopefully this the correct thread for this?? Thanks for reading if you did.

Rawle rollin up to the Zona Football game shirtless 5 deep with chicks. This makes me miss college so much. haha nice ZonaRek82!

Comment

The perks of being a key player for the University of Arizona basketball program.
      Boy you don't have enough hands or parts to deal with all those chickies..
      Hello my name is MVP..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno View Post
        Rawle rollin up to the Zona Football game shirtless 5 deep with chicks. This makes me miss college so much. haha nice ZonaRek82!
        Hahaha indeed i almost was about to say forget Lyft I'm going wit yall Rawle lol

Comment

Originally posted by mvpreed2 View Post
          The perks of being a key player for the University of Arizona basketball program.
          Boy you don't have enough hands or parts to deal with all those chickies..
          I was thinking the same. Makes me wish i never stopped playing ball after i suffered an ACL injury back in the day lol. It was definitely cool experience, i was also thinking man after this year he'll have like 6 cars wont need lyft no more lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZonaRek82 View Post
            I was thinking the same. Makes me wish i never stopped playing ball after i suffered an ACL injury back in the day lol. It was definitely cool experience, i was also thinking man after this year he'll have like 6 cars wont need lyft no more lol
            Yeah the love that athletes got at the next level was something that I wish I got to experience.

If he plays his cards right, he is going to be buying whatever the hell he wants to (within reason) as a 1st round pick.
            Hello my name is MVP..

Comment

Working...
            X