Barcello: Stay or GTFO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcello: Stay or GTFO?

Barcello: What do you want to see him do next year?
    Keep sitting on the bench smiling and not contributing
    72.73%
    Leave the team voluntarily through transfer or doesn't like playing anymore.
    0%
    Miller cuts him, freeing up a scholarship that can then be used on a productive player
    27.27%

My choice would be for him to stay as a practice player.

Comment

Cut him and give Doutrive all his minutes.

Comment

He is intense on defense and seems to genuinely care about the program.

Even if he isn't making a difference on the court, Alex is absolutely making others better in practice.

He won't play much behind Nico/Josh/B-Will next year...but I'd like to see him hang around. The team is deep enough that we don't need the scholarship to bring in another OND-style player.

Comment

If anyone watched the game today how can you honestly say Barcello is any good. He may try, hah, on defense, but that doesn't mean he is any good at it. Sub-par defender, atrocious in-game shooter, turnover and foul-prone. Just the kind of guy I want playing any minutes at all. You all may be fooled by his supposed title of, 'Best Shooter' on the team. Looks like its paying dividends: in practice. I seriously do not see what everyone else sees that is defending him and his 'play.'

Comment

Barcello - the best shooter in history to never make a shot in a a game.

Comment

I wish the young man nothing but future success and opportunity at his new school going forward.
              Go STRONG to the mouth

Comment

Working...
              X