Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Red Blue Game - Sun 10/14 – 12:00 pm (MST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread: Red Blue Game - Sun 10/14 – 12:00 pm (MST)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Blue.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	18562
    Who:
    When:
    • Sunday – October 14th, 2018 – 12:00pm (MST)
    Watch:
    Listen:
    Misc:
    Betting:

Game day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like Omar will be leaving the team https://www.azdesertswarm.com/platfo...mpression=true

Comment

Wow...bummer. I was extremely impressed by his recruiting videos and was wondering why we didn't see him yesterday.

Hoping that it is an eligibility issue that is cleared up prior to the start of the season because he could be an immediately contributor.

Comment

Why do fans ignore the obvious when the head coach says that he is a "developmental player" and "Omar's best yrs are ahead of him?" - that translates to he isn't seeing the floor this season. And few kids will stay now if that's the case.

Comment

Also here are my thoughts on red/ blue game, even if it's just a scrimmage. If we are to have any hope of replacing the forty pts we lost with the departure of ZO & Deandre then we must start both Brandons. And I would start Akot too. Luther has a quick release and made a few long threes. Doutrive played with lotsa energy getting two steals and dunks. Promising I hope. Keep Jeter in just for rebounding if he can keep up dbl figures on those. I hope we play fast and can score but I have doubts. Will still watch every second of every game tho. Ha.

Comment

Working...
            X